5th Annual Gingerbread Jimmy
Celebrate this Holiday Season with the 5th Anniversary of Gingerbread Jimmi at the Park City Library! Children (5-12) are invited to make a Gingerbread House and enter the Gingerbread Jimmi competition for fun prizes.
How To Participate in the Gingerbread Jimmi Contest:
- Bring the Gingerbread Jimmi Entry Form 2013 along with your gingerbread house to the Park City Library at 1255 Park Avenue between 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 30th and 6 p.m. on Monday, December 2nd.
- Judging will be held from 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. on December 2nd and winners announced between 6:30 -7:30 p.m., during our celebration program.
- Prizes awarded for 1st through 3rd place for two categories: Children (5-8) and Youth (9-12)
- The entries will remain on display at the Library during the holiday season from December 2nd to December 30th. (space permitting)
- Entries must be picked up between Saturday, December 28th and Monday, December 30th before 9:00 pm. Or they will be discarded on the morning of December 31st.
Rules: (Children may be supervised for safety precautions by a parent or legal guardian.)
1. Entries must be constructed almost entirely of edible materials. Edibles are not restricted to sweets.
2. The main structure should be constructed primarily of gingerbread or graham crackers.
3. All entries must be solely constructed by the individual entering the competition.
For More Information Contact:
- Tegan Davis, Park City Library, at 435-615-5603 or email email@example.com