Miners Hospital Library Closes May 10th as Staff Readies for Grand Reopening on June 13th!
- All items will have extended due dates until June 22nd
- Book return will be available at Miner’s
- Computer and internet use will be available at the PC MARC during normal business hours
- Baby and Me & Preschool Storytime will be held at the PC MARC. Baby & Me will be Tuesdays at 10am followed by Preschool Storytime at 11am
- Park City Library patrons may also use the Summit County Library at Kimball Junction.
For more information: Library Closing
Questions & Concerns
Adriane Herrick Juarez, Park City Library Director