Need a 3D print job printed to pick up curbside? Visit YouCreate Lab to learn how.
Looking for some ideas about what to read, listen to or watch next? Our Librarians can help! What to Read Next?
Have a question about using technology in your life? Ask a Park City Librarian! Fill out this form and a librarian will set up a meeting time with you. https://forms.gle/DW8GNq1mEguezUH49
Use our online databases webpage for additional resources such as New York Times digital access, Consumer Reports, Creative Bug, and more!
Use e-resources easily found on our downloadables webpage for e-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines, and movie streaming.
New to E-Books? A Quick Tutorial
Access thousands of ebooks and eaudiobooks through Overdrive via the Libby app.
To start using the Libby app:
- Install the Libby app from your device’s app store. You can visit Overdrive’s website and find links to direct you to app stores for your specific device.
- Open the app and find your library. You can search for the Utah Online Library and choose Park City Library as your home library.
- Enter your Library card number and pin number.
- Browse the library’s collection and borrow a title.
- When prompted, sign in.
- Borrowed titles appear on your “Shelf” and download to the app automatically so you can read them when you’re offline.
- From your “Shelf” tap “Start Reading” to open a title.
- From your “Shelf” tap the cover image, then “Send to Device” to send a book to Kindle.