Hours for this service are Monday to Saturday 10-5. Sunday will be closed.
Call the Library at 435-615-5600 with any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!
How Curbside Pick Up Works
- Place a hold through the library catalog or call the library at 435-615-5600.
- Wait to be notified by call, text or email that your items are ready.
- Drive to the library, park in a designated parking spot, and call the phone number on the parking lot sign. Staff will ask for your library card number or verify your information.
- Library staff will bring items out to your car. Please open your trunk, back hatch, window, or door where you would like us to place your items.
To Place a Hold
- Visit the library catalog
- Log in with your library card and PIN (upper right corner)
- Search for the item you would like to check out
- If the item says available, choose PLACE HOLD, then SUBMIT HOLD
- If the item is not available, you may still place a hold but it is currently checked out and won’t be available until it is returned.
Request a 3D Print
While the library is closed, we are offering remote 3d printing. Visit our YouCreate Lab page to find out how to request a 3d print for curbside pick-up.
Curbside Q & A
Q: What are the exact steps to place a book or item on hold from the Library’s website?
A: Go to the library’s website and click on “My Account” or use this direct link to the library catalog . Enter your library card number and PIN (4 digits). Search for the item you are looking for. In the search results, click “Place Hold” under the item you want and follow the prompts. Please call us if you have any questions.
Q: The item I’m trying to put on hold says it is unavailable.
A: An “unavailable” item means that it is currently checked out to another user. You can proceed with placing a hold and you will be notified when the item is returned to the library and ready for you.
Q: Can I return my library items?
A: Yes. Please return your items in the outside book return (large silver box that is next to the sidewalk) and do not give any items directly to staff at pickup. If you have a larger unique item, please call the library to arrange the return.
Q: Do I have to return my items if I am self-isolating?
A: No, we are not requiring items to be returned and there are no penalties for keeping items at this time. We have extended all due dates until June 30th.
Q: What kinds of safety procedures are being taken?
A: Library items are being quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours and sterilized before they are checked in and available for others to use. This procedure is to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons, so please be patient while waiting for certain items. Library staff are observing social distancing while in the library and are wearing gloves and masks. The library staff member who delivers your items curbside will be wearing a mask and will limit contact while giving you your items.
Q: Can you pick out children’s books for me on a certain topic?
A: Yes, call us to tell us what type of books you are interested in, for any age, and how many books you want.
Q: Can I walk, bike, or take the bus to pick up items?
A: Yes! We will have a walk up curbside.