Park City Library is offering a new digital magazine service, RBdigital, in partnership with Recorded Books. With this new service, patrons can access digital magazines as well as digital audiobooks from one app and one log in. The Flipster app will no longer be available through the Park City Library. To access digital magazines, patrons will have to use the RBdigital service.
RBdigital features full-color, digital magazines for instant desktop reading, mobile streaming, and mobile-app download. With this service, patrons can:
– add new and back issues to personal reading libraries with no holds
-don’t need to worry about checkout periods
-can check out an unlimited number of magazines
- Register online here: https://www.rbdigital.com/parkcityut/service/magazines
- Download the RBdigital app
- Log on with your library card
- Browse and check out digital magazines and audiobooks
- If you are experiencing difficulties please email a librarian or call 435-615-5600 for library staff help.