Following the Governor’s announcement to transition to the Stabilization level of COVID-19 response (orange/moderate) on May 1, 2020, we look forward to reopening City facilities in compliance with Utah Department of Health and Summit County Health protocols. The health and safety of patrons and staff remains our top priority. As we reopen City facilities with additional safety protocols, we ask for your patience and understanding, as some services and programming will be disrupted and/or delayed.
Stay in touch with us through a variety of platforms. Library staff are taking calls at 435-615-5600 option 2, between the hours of 10-5 Monday through Saturday and 1-5 on Sunday. Email us at www.parkcitylibrary.org/email. Follow us on social media through Facebook and Instagram.
For additional information, please contact Adriane Herrick Juarez, Library Director, 435-615-5605, Adriane.Juarez@ParkCity.org.
Curbside pick-up is now available and the book return is open 24/7. The building will remain closed at this time, which includes Lucky Ones Coffee, Park City Film, and Park City Cooperative Preschool.
Using the Library from the Comfort of Your Home
With your library card you can read e-books or e-magazines, listen to e-audiobooks, and stream movies on your computer or device from home. See our downloadables webpage or feel free to use the “Email a Librarian” service at any time of day.
New to E-Books? A Quick Tutorial
Access thousands of ebooks and eaudiobooks through Overdrive via the Libby app.
To start using the Libby app:
- Install the Libby app from your device’s app store. You can visit Overdrive’s website and find links to direct you to app stores for your specific device.
- Open the app and find your library. You can search for the Utah Online Library and choose Park City Library as your home library.
- Enter your Library card number and pin number.
- Browse the library’s collection and borrow a title.
- When prompted, sign in.
- Borrowed titles appear on your “Shelf” and download to the app automatically so you can read them when you’re offline.
- From your “Shelf” tap “Start Reading” to open a title.
- From your “Shelf” tap the cover image, then “Send to Device” to send a book to Kindle.