The health and safety of patrons and staff remains our top priority. As we reopen City facilities with additional safety protocols, we ask for your patience and understanding, as some services and programming will be disrupted and/or delayed.
Stay in touch with us through a variety of platforms. Library staff are taking calls at 435-615-5600 option 2, between the hours of 10-5 Monday through Saturday. Email us at www.parkcitylibrary.org/email. Follow us on social media through Facebook and Instagram.
For additional information, please contact Adriane Herrick Juarez, Library Director, 435-615-5605, Adriane.Juarez@ParkCity.org.
Current Library Services:
Masks are required at all times while using the library. Currently, no food or drink is allowed inside the library. There is a temporary two-hour time limit per guest to use library services.
To use these expanded services, you will need your library card.
Computers, printing, and study rooms/tables are now available.
These expanded services are first come, first served and available for up to two hours.
Temporary limited hours are Monday – Saturday 10am-5pm.
Vulnerable population hours are Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 10am-11am.
Cash is not being accepted. Please bring a debit or credit card.
Please bring your own headphones for computer use.
Library bookshelves will remain closed to keep the Library’s collection as clean as possible. Please continue to use the curbside pick-up service.
Curbside pick-up is now available and the book return is open 24/7.
Donation drop off is available Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10-4.
Please bring books in boxes or bags and patrons must deliver them up to the 3rd floor on their own. Staff are unable to handle donated materials.
Donations should be in decent condition. The Library does not accept water damaged or torn books, weekly magazines or magazines older than 6 months, VHS, cassettes, records, photo albums, office supplies, text books, user manuals, oversized or reference books, jigsaw puzzles or computer equipment.
The books are either added to our collection or donated to the Friends of the Library.
Using the Library from the Comfort of Your Home
With your library card you can read e-books or e-magazines, listen to e-audiobooks, and stream movies on your computer or device from home. See our downloadables webpage or feel free to use the “Email a Librarian” service at any time of day.
New to E-Books? A Quick Tutorial
Access thousands of ebooks and eaudiobooks through Overdrive via the Libby app.
To start using the Libby app:
- Install the Libby app from your device’s app store. You can visit Overdrive’s website and find links to direct you to app stores for your specific device.
- Open the app and find your library. You can search for the Utah Online Library and choose Park City Library as your home library.
- Enter your Library card number and pin number.
- Browse the library’s collection and borrow a title.
- When prompted, sign in.
- Borrowed titles appear on your “Shelf” and download to the app automatically so you can read them when you’re offline.
- From your “Shelf” tap “Start Reading” to open a title.
- From your “Shelf” tap the cover image, then “Send to Device” to send a book to Kindle.