How to print from your laptop or device remotely and pickup curbside
- Get your document ready in a known location.
- Log in or create an account here https://print.parkcitylibrary.org/myprintcenter/ if you are a new user create a login by selecting “I am a guest.”
- Upload the document you would like to print by choosing the upload button and browsing your device.
- You can choose print preview to see how the job will print.
- In the bottom right-hand corner you can choose print options.
- Review the price in the column on the right.
- Curbside pick-up is available Monday – Saturday from 10-5. Call 435-615-5600 option 2 when you arrive and a staff member will print out your documents and take credit card payment over the phone. Cash is not accepted. Prints cost $.10 per page for black and white and $1.00 for color.