As a member of the Park City Library, you can access the complete New York Times online in the library, at home, or away. Follow the steps below for access.
Outside the Library
Please click below to redeem 72 hours of full offsite access to the New York Times.
In the Library
- Visit NYTimes.com on one of the Library’s computers or connect your own device to the Library’s WiFi.
- First-time users will have to register with an email address and create a password.
- Returning users must log in with their email address and password for unlimited access.
There are some situations that will result in an error message.
- You already have a NYTimes.com account set up and you try to log in on the “Sign Up” screen.
- You try to log in on the “Log In” screen and you don’t have an NYTimes.com account yet.
- You already have a paid digital subscription to NYTimes.com associated with your email address.
- You currently have a remote pass activated (if your 72 hours isn’t up yet).