Curbside 3D printing
While the library is closed, we are offering remote 3d printing.
The Park City Library has the Ultimaker 2+ and the Flashforge Inventer II 3d printers.
- The library will accept designs and print them under the YouCreate Policy.
- The printers are a single-extruder and print with PLA filament.
- Please keep your design to equal or smaller than your fist. This will keep the design dimensions on the build plate as well as keep the printing time under 3 hours.
Requesting a Print job:
- Read the YouCreate Policy. By using this service, you are accepting the policy and agreeing to abide by it.
- Email email@example.com with your name, a phone number, and 3d file. Files in the .stl format are preferred, though .obj files are also acceptable.
- Notification from a librarian. A librarian will contact you with any follow up questions and will notify you when the print is ready for pick up.
- Curbside Pick Up. Once you have been notified to pick up your 3d print, the library will hold it for 7 business days. Please come during curbside pick-up hours (M-F 10-5 & Sat 10-2) and call 435-615-5600 when you arrive. A librarian will bring your 3d print out to you.
The YouCreate Lab is a collaborative and innovative community space with state of the art software and equipment. The lab provides everyone in the community with opportunities to pursue their creative aspirations, whether that is digitizing family slides, creating art, movies, apps, or animation…
We invite you to try out the technology and equipment.
Things to know:
- The 3D printers and sound booth come with step by step instructions.
- The lab is open during library hours and closes 30 minutes prior to library closing.
- Youth 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult when using the YouCreate Lab and equipment.
- To use the equipment while you are at the library, patron’s must check in at the information desk with their photo id or library card.
If you would like assistance in getting started, contact Kate Mapp for a one on one consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-615-5602.
For more information please review the YouCreate Lab Policies.
Unique Items Available for Check Out
A patron without a library card can use items at the library for up to 4 hours.
Please check our catalog for the most up to date Unique Item list.
- 3D Pen Kit : 3Doodler
- Bamboo Create tablet
- Blu ray writer
- Bocce Ball
- Bose Soundlink Revolve
- Cornhole toss
- Croquet set
- Canon PowerShot
- Film to digital converter
- Dvd drive
- Energy detective kits
- Facebook Portal
- Fog Machine
- Giant dice
- Green screen kit
- Acoustic Guitar
- Portable Hard Drive
- Horseshoe set
- Mobile hotspots
- Intuos5 touch tablet
- GoPro 4 and Go Pro 7
- GoPro Accessories
- Handlebar Mount
- Kill A Watt PS
- Kodak Ektagraphic III A slide projector
- Lavalier lapel microphone
- Photo Studio Light Box Kit
- Blue : microphone
- Numark Mixtrack Pro 3
- Podcast Kit : Zoom H6 Portable Recorder + Accessories
- Polaroid Camera New and Old
- Epson projector
- Brother XM2701 Sewing Machine
- Shotgun microphone: Sennheiser MKE 400
- Sony handycam : HDR-CX260V
- HP Sprocket Plus
- Orion starblast telescope
- Vista Explorer Tripod
- Utah state parks annual day use pass
- VHS to DVD Converter
- Washer toss
- 8 Film Reel Converter Scanner to Convert Film into Digital Videos.
- Ring Light
- Cassette Digitizer
Equipment to use at the Library
The YouCreate Lab Computers
Computers are first come first serve and cannot be reserved.
- 5 Mac Pros with Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, and LogicProX
- 1 Mac mini
Please limit print times to 2 hours. Printed items will be charged $.05 per gram at the end of the print.
- Ultimaker 3D Printer
- 6ft x 6ft vocal booth
- Robbie PreAmp
- Saphire pro 24
- Blue Blueberry Microphone
- Akai Professional Midi Pad
- LogicProX and Garage Band
Video Recording Green Screen Room and Equipment
- Green screen wall
- 3 lighting umbrellas
- Boom stand
- Sennheiser MKE 600 Camcorder Shotgun Microphone
- Canon XA10 Professional Camcorder
For Programming Use
- 1 HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System