The YouCreate Lab is a collaborative community space with state of the art software and equipment that enables people to creatively express themselves through digital video, photography, websites, graphic design, podcasts, presentations, and other forms of digital media.
This new space encourages the development of 21st Century Skills, such as information, media, communications, and technology literacies, which are essential for today’s global economy. The lab provides everyone in the community with opportunities to pursue their creative aspirations, whether that is digitizing family slides, creating art, movies, apps, or animation. The lab includes equipment that can be used in the library as well as borrowed.
More information contact:
If you are interested in using any of the You Create Lab’s equipment and would like some assistance in getting started, contact Kate Mapp for a one on one consultation at email@example.com or 435-615-5602.
What’s Available for Check Out?
- Canon PowerShot Elph 320 (2)
- Canopus ADVC 110 Digital Video Converter (1)
- LaCie Rugged Hard Drive 500 GB (1)
- Blue Yetti Microphones (2)
- Canon CanoScan 9000F Color Image Scanner
- Green Screen Studio Kit
- Powerslide 5000 Slide Scanner
- Vista Explorer Lightweight Tripod (3)
- Wacom Bamboo Create Pen and Touch Tablet
- Wacom Intuos5 Touch Medium Pen Tablet
- GoPro Hero 4 (2)
- Shotgun Microphone Sennheiser MKE 400
- Accessories for GoPro:
- Head Strap
- Polaroid Camera
- Epson Digital Projector
- Sony HD Handycam (2)
- Ultimaker 3D Printer
- Lulzbot 3D Printer
- HP Sprout Digitizer
- 6 x 6 vocal booth
- Mac Mini
- Robbie PreAmp
- Saphire pro 24
- Blue Blueberry Microphone
- Akai Professional Midi Pad
Video Recording Equipment
- Green screen wall
- 3 lighting umbrellas
- Boom stand
- Sennheiser MKE 600 Camcorder Shotgun Microphone
- Canon XA10 Professional Camcorder
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Autodesk Sketchbook Express
- Bamboo Tablet Software
- Final Cut Pro
- 1 HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System (for programming use only)
A video-based how-to training resource, Lynda.com opens up unlimited access to thousands of short videos covering more than 300 of today’s most popular software applications on both PCs and Macs.
This database provides online practice tests, computer software tutorials, and various skill building resources. It includes tutorials for Adobe Illustrators CS6 and Adobe Photoshop CS6 as well as a tutorial on the Mac OS X operating system. You will need the Pioneer access code and your library card number to access this database.