Library Assistant – Accounts Payable
Type: Part Time
Salary/Pay Rate: $10.93 – $16.25 per hour DOQ
Deadline to Apply: Open until filled
The library assistant works under the general supervision of the Circulation/IT Librarian providing customer service functions including check-out, check-in, renewals, collection of fines, borrower registration, updates of on-line patron records, cash handling and enforcement of policies. This position is designed to provide support for the circulation department with focus on processing invoices, running reports and the possibility of additional assignments. This position requires some weekend and evening shifts (21 to 24 hours per week).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or three years library and customer service experience.
• English language vocabulary and grammatical skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
• Basic computer skills, including word processing and internet.
• Strong customer services skills.
• Ability to learn new software and equipment.
• The ability to problem-solve search failures and general computer usage problems.
• Ability to speak Spanish
• Experience assessing the reliability of on-line information.
• Experience in accounting and paying invoices, running reports and keeping detailed records.
• The ability to problem solve, troubleshoot, and assist patrons with general computer usage.
Apply: Park City Library, PO Box 668 (by mail), Park City, UT 84060; e-mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications: available online visit www.parkcity.org