Library Assistant – Youth & Spanish Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Salary: $10.93/hr. to $16.25/hr. – depending on qualifications
Under the general supervision of the Youth and Spanish Services Librarian providing customer service functions including check-out, check-in, renewals, collection of fines, borrower registration, updates of on-line patron records, cash handling and enforcement of policies. The Youth & Spanish Services Library Assistant assists with ordering Spanish-language materials; develops and implements programs in Spanish for Children, Youth, Teens, and Adults; translates library materials into Spanish; serves as Library liaison with members of the Latino community; provides back-up for the Youth & Spanish Services Librarian for all aspects of service. The person in this position develops, implements, and maintains a Teen Advisory Board, as well as develops and implements programs in English for children, youth and teens.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or four years related experience that includes typical job duties for the position and customer service.
- English language vocabulary and grammatical skills.
- Spanish-language fluency.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish, both written and verbally.
- Basic computer skills, including word processing and internet.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Ability to pass a background check.
For Questions or Inquiries please contact: Mike Sanchez @435-615-5242 or email Michael.Sanchez@parkcity.org
To apply and for more Info: Visit www.parkcity.org under Employment and follow the link to Full Time jobs.
Open Until Filled