The Park City Library offers two meeting rooms, the Conference Room and the Roger Harlan Meeting Room, as resources which may be used by local non-profit groups.
- Use of the meeting rooms is available twice a month, during library hours and may be booked no more than 60 days in advance.
- There is no charge for meetings under 4 hours.
- Food is allowed with a $50 cleaning deposit.
- The Conference room can hold up to 15 people.
- The Roger Harlan Meeting Room can hold up to 37 people.
- To book a meeting room or for further information contact the library at 435-615-5600.